Skip To Main Content

Work Permit

Here is the link to retrieve forms needed for a work permit:

Work Permit Website

2 forms are needed:

Once the application is filled out by the student and the employer, students may take the form to Mrs. Kinlin in the front office for processing.  Or, please send a copy of the completed paperwork to Mrs. Kinlin via email at 
Mrs. Kinlin will submit all information to The State of Ohio.  She will give the permit back to the student when completed or she will send a copy of the completed work permit to the email address that submitted the application.  Questions may be directed to Mrs. Kinlin.